Time Capsule

Email to The Husband when we were dating.

2/08/07

Hi Bear,
I've been online all dismal morning reading and learning plenty with the help of CNN.com. I'm now current on home safety measures as well as where I can get buff in the "buff". It's pretty amazing. Oh, and Anna Nicole Smith is dead and no, not from choking on nuts.

It's also been raining cats, dogs and a few rats here in Fairfield where I work. From my window, the sky is dark and dreary due to the sun's pathetic attempt to shine through the clouds. I think our closest star called in sick today. 

Outside smells dirty; not like reminiscent wet asphalt I tend to enjoy. I stuck my finger outside and got a reading of 81% humidity and Barometric Pressure of 30.03"Hg(f). Could be better. Could definitely be better. You could be here.

I hope you didn't fret about your test too much. I hope you went in with a "screw-it" attitude. No matter, I know you're an undercover genius. I admire your humility.

Even though I'm not in school, I don't think I can get away without ever studying. I'm neck high with product knowledge information for an upcoming assessment. I can define what amortization and fiduciary is. Let me inform you about our five money market accounts. And would you like to open an account with us?

Oh gosh, I'm not going to San Francisco tonight. I've just been informed about a huge automobile accident west bound. Definitely not weather for us girls to be traveling in...

I just got your text and I'm sorry, Bear.
 
Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment