Emergency Ponchos
Vacuum storage bags for clothes and socks to keep them separated and dry, as well as conserve space.
(I purchased sweatshirts and sweatpants for us three online from Hanes.com because of their enormous sale. I will post them once they arrive.)
Waterproof Matches, one pack stored in zip bag per pack.
Painkiller/Fever Reducer for the child.
5 individual trail mix pouches per pack stored in a plastic baggie.
(for snacking)
3 packs of instant oatmeal and 2 packs of 2 poptarts per person.
(for breakfast)
5 Nutrigrain cereal bars per person.
(for snacking)
3 canned meals, non pop-tops, per person.
(for dinner)
From this shopping trip, we have 2 one pint water bottles per person, however, I'm going to purchase one more per person to the total of 3 bottles. One drinking water bottle per day.
I looked into water boxes online, but they are not readily available in stores and I like the convenience of being able to go to the nearest store and replace these if I need to. Also, as they are not water boxes, I don't worry about them being crushed or punctured.
UPDATE: Purchased more water. Total now is 4 one pint water bottles per person.
UPDATE: Purchased more water. Total now is 4 one pint water bottles per person.
One pack of 5 drink mixes per pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment